RaiseThyVoice Forums What is in your mind EQUALITY A MYTH

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RaiseThyVoice Admin RaiseThyVoice Admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

my red blooded friends,
    Today i would like to draw your attention to very common concern,where we believe its ideal for whole humanity that utopias word is ‘EQUALITY’. i believe this word its self give birth to inequality, what sort of equality we want,Even 10 December has been declare as Human Right day by UN, its hilarious to read when they say every human being is equal and all religion,race is treated equally, my point is,there are not even two human being who are equal,in any way.In any dimension, i don’t mean that they are unequal, i mean they r unique,incomparable,so the question of equality or inequality does not arise,so EQUALITY IS A MYTH. Before declaring ‘human right day’ they should declare ‘human duties day’ that will be more meaningful, When i think about civilization,i would say it is good idea,but,somebody has to change the idea into a reality.this is reason i address ‘red blooded friend’, might be it give impression of belonging EQUAL!

Equality can be interpreted in many ways. Equality is desirable if equals are treated. Though equals and unequals can be treated differently. Equality is an ideal state yet is desirable. Equality is about equal treatment to all equals. And there is nothing bad in talking about human rights of those who are somehow unable to get their rights enforced.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.